Wednesday, October 20, 2010

JYJ showcase

Work at Stadium Negara for JYJ showcase on 17102010
B pick me up in the early morning and had our breakfast in his house.
Thanks to his mom who bought us the waffle and his dad who sent us to the Stadium.
Crowded like no others on that day. Plus it was so hot till both of us kept sweating.
Thanks to my Honey Q who lend me her black colour dress and babe A for the high heels.
I have to admit that i'm not good in wearing high heels. I still prefer flats!!!
Wearing high heels to work made my legs super pain.
Luckily Viko was beside me take care of me, she was really nice and sweet=)
Although it's tiring but i think it's worth for me to work over there.
We just like watch their live show and rehearsal with FOC.
Me and Viko were going crazy when we saw Hero JaeJoong came out during the rehearsal
He just like those handsome comic boys who came out to real life, although he's skinny but he's muscular.
Xiah is so cute and Mickey is like gentleman type for me.
But i think their showcase tickets are way too expensive, honestly it not worth at all to spend RM1000 for their V.I.P tickets.
Pictures on that day :)
------------------------------
Headed up to Pavilion after the showcase.
Had a great dinner and cam-whore time with the gang.
Did enjoy the moment with my love(s) one.




ps: Be My Girl by JYJ is so romantic, i love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment