Friday, December 24, 2010

Tsia jing teng's concert

Hi readers, i'm so sorry for the late update due to my computer and internet problem.
I'll have my short update about Mr Rock's concert on week.
The overall of the concert was totally AWESOME!!!!
I did have fun over there.
Although i was working as usher and my legs were so tired, but it's worth enough for me.
Thankfully, i work in V.I.P area so i able to watch his concert in the nearest place.
The concert is much more better than Adam's concert.
The decoration,the lighting and importantly he sang more songs than Adam and his performance is way better.
Sounds like i'm his fans?! Lol.
He sings like a rock star but his action is like a cute little boy!!!!
Surprisingly he danced in his concert!! Hell yeah!!
Me and my friends were HIGH like no others!!!!
I would rate 4.5 over 5 for the concert =)))

Thanks to the boyf who fetching me to the concert and back from the concert.
Xoxo

ps: photos on that day will be uploaded soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment