Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feel good when i'm w the besties

5th of jan

Had a short outing w babe K,
Accompany her to Starhill=>Fahrenheit=>Pavilion=>Starhill
She wanted to buy new year clothes
but ended up we both eat more than shopping =P
Both of us had MOF as dessert 1st.

After that we went to Starhill had our tea time
as K said the dishes are cheap and it just cost RM3.6 per dish or drink
but only available on 3pm to 6pm
Most importantly, the atmosphere there is pretty nice =)
Plan to bring babyboy there next time ;)

p/s: Do have a look the toilet in Starhill cause it's unique enough.
One of my BFF-love to hang out w you.
Cause we have so much to talk and gossip when we meet :)
Sometimes you are my great listener as well :)
Hearts you.

Badminton with the didi[s] was our night activity on that day.
I felt so great after sweat like a pig!
But the next day my legs pain like no others due to i didn't warm up myself before playing.
Thanks to babyboy who helped me massage my legs.
Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment