Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holiday-ING

My one month holiday has just begun. Final is over *merdeka*
Overall of the exam was pretty okay. I think i can pass all the subjects,of course if gets a better grade is better *fingers crossed*
Hopefully will enjoy myself much during this 1 month holiday x)
Had a small gathering with my gang last night at Inn House cafe.
Appreciate the moment we been together and our friendship.
Watched 2 movies during my study week and exam period as well
A movie that i wanted to watch badly and thankfully i'm able to watch it. It was hilarious and i love this movie very much =)
Watched this movie at night which kinda scared me out. A friend of mine brought me to 1-U watched it after he knows i wanted to watch that movie. Thought will watch Kungfu Panda but end up we watched this movie. Thanks for the little surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment