Friday, November 11, 2011

My final for sem2 is officially over. Having 3 weeks holiday then will start my summer school.
Supposed to have 3 months holiday for me to enjoy but I think that 3 months is way too long for me. So summer school isn't a bad choice for me. At least there's something for me to do,so that i won't feel bored.
There's lots of birthday celebration w the gang in October because most of them are October babies.
Friends are like crayons. They colour your life with their own different colour.
I'm always glad to have them in my life.
Know each of them because of SMK BTHO2. still remember how we all turn to become good friends from strangers,dislike each other,friends till good friends.
Cannot say every secrets we will immediately share with each other but when i'm with them,i always feel good. Maybe it's because i've known them for few years.
Used to crap,gossip,jokes around with them.
Glad to have you guys as my friends.








2 comments:

  1. Like this <3 and we all proud to have u as our besties too. :) We not chit chat everyday, but we comfort each other maybe just a "how are you". Endless friendship yea ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah babe. Endless friendship <3

    ReplyDelete