Friday, August 20, 2010

Our 1st Chinese V day

16th of August
Where my new sem started. Early in the morning he came to my house and fetch me to college.
Due to 1st week, there are no tutorial classes in the morning.
We went to have our breakfast and movie before my afternoon class.
Coincidentally there's 1 week anniversary for us as well.
The 1st necklace that i received from him.
Thanks <3 I like it because there's a star there. =)
While the honey is he made for me after he knew i get sore-throat.
Suppose to have breakfast at Asia Cafe as he never tried before.
But because of the full parking as ALWAYS.
So we gave up and turned to have the breakfast in Pyramid.
My brunch, his breakfast =)
*like the Soybean, it's delicious.

Watched Love In Disguise after our brunch.

Not bad though, Comedy plus romance.
A movie that can watch with the loved one. =)

Roaming around at the pyramid after movie and my legs get hurt by the new shoes that I bought in Melacca.
To avoid i getting more painful so he decided for me to buy a new slipper.
And yet I like my new slipper =)

ps: Never knew that that day was Chinese Valentine's Day after he told me when i finished my class.
pps: Our simple 1st Chinese V day but sometimes simple is just nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment