Friday, August 13, 2010

Tiny Promises

Result was out, although i pass all but still not kinda satisfied with it.

*比上不足,比下有余*

Someone told me this. And yeah i shouldn't be emo for so long but focus on next sem.
Jia You ba!!!!

Recently i'm wondering that how should i post on the things that happened for past few days.
I wanted to share all the sweet memories that he given to me.
Somehow i don't know how to start it.
Although it's short but i'm still happy =)




To him:
I won't forget our 1st movie, our 1st Starbucks drink, our 1st song, our 1st Strawberry Sundae, our 1st breakfast.
I wish that the following days,we able to create more memories :))))
I don't know how long our relationship can stay.
However i really do hope that every year we able to celebrate Valentine's day, Christmas, our birthday and many others together.
I don't know how to become a perfect girlfriend in your heart but i will try my best to become a good girlfriend in your heart.

Most important is you didn't forget the tiny promises that we made and you did fulfill it to me =)))))))

Thanks for the Sweet Memories and the Greatness.
XoXo







No comments:

Post a Comment