Saturday, September 25, 2010

Normal Post

Just a normal posting as I feel like blogging now.
Next Tues and Wed got a mid term test for my HRM and Marketing Comm
but i online more than study. Laziness always become the winner for the last.
Even my assignments i also lazy to touch it.
By the way, baby boy is coming back on Monday night. And i just can't wait to meet him.
16 days don't seem long but i do miss him everyday.
Sometimes long distance relationship quite suffer, but it makes us more appreciate our relationship.
----------------------------
October is just around the corner. Many events are waiting for me to attend in October.
I'm excited when hang out with my gang in the same time i'm crying for my money.
Babe A's birthday celebration, JP's birthday celebration, Irene's wedding, Fang's 21st birthday celebration.
I need a part time job so badly. Baby boy is going to work on 26th of Oct as a tour guide for those Japanese tourists, i wanted to work as well.
Too bad too sad it's on Tuesday and i have classes to attend. =(
sobs sobs~
Recently i've grown some weight =(
It's time for me to do exercise!!!!

My current fat face and tiring look.
My hair is getting longer than last time and I'm planning to curl it when my hair reach my waist.
=3
-----------------------------------------------
Currently I'm so in love with a korean drama.

Baker King-Kim Takgu or Love, Bread, Dream

One of my favourite dramas in 2010!!!
My family and I are chasing this drama like crazy~except for my grandpa.
Thumbs Up for this drama. I love the story line.
It's really meaningful.
I started to love bread because of this.

Nothing in this world is more important than people.

No comments:

Post a Comment