Thursday, September 16, 2010

On the days

08092010
Due to some unhappy things occurred so he brought me to Look Out Point.
We had Spaghetti as our dinner over there.
That night was pretty cold.
It made us felt like we were in the Genting.
Thanks for the jacket that he brought to me.
I D.I.Y a Jia You card for him after i realized that his exam is around the corner
and as our 1st month anniversary present as well.

I'm glad that he likes it so much
I feel satisfied through his expression when receiving the card.

Night view on that day =)

09092010

our 1st month anniversary. =)
Yam cha session with him at Kopi Boy which near to Leisure Mall on that night.
Me.Camera

ps: I'm his part time "model" on that night =P

10092010


In the car heading to Damansara :)
Had our lunch at Full House~
Seriously I love the environment there more than the foods
It's a good place to date but not a good place to eat.






Personally like this pic =)

After the lunch, we went to Ikea and roamed around over there
Honestly 1st time date with boyfriend in Ikea in my life.
Kind of fresh feeling. lol
I never expect that Ikea would be so many people during Hari Raya
Btw, specially Thanks for the Starbucks Mocha that he bought to me
when he knew that i wanted to drink it.
Although i can't really drink it but he still bought it to me after i "merajuk" him :)

Grown Ups was the movie on that day for both of us.
A last minute decision.
It was really really a great movie.
Both of us were Laughing out loud inside the cinema.
Especially him who laughed even harder than me. xD

Dinner at Sushi King after the movie
One of the similar things between us:
-Like to eat Japanese foods-



Had an awesome day with you.
Lunch, Movie, Dinner, Shopping. Everything was awesome.
I'm really happy.

Thanks for your caring all the time.
Thanks for the memories that you given to me

Thanks for your sayang whenever i'm sad or moody

I appreciate the moment we been together

I love every outing with you.

Although both of us can't see each other everyday
,
but i know that both of us can bear with it right? :)

I'm officially missing you and loving you. XoXo









No comments:

Post a Comment