Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Activities i've done during CNY

Third day
The only movie i've watched during CNY is Green Hornet.
Wanted to watch All wells end wells
too bad it's full house almost every time =(

Went to watch movie with him in Mid Valley
after visiting my aunts
Overall of the movie was okay!
Fourth day
Celebrated his best friend@Queenie Pang's 21sth birthday
at Souled Out.


Nice atmosphere ! Good place for gathering or drinking session.
Lou Sang at her house after the dinner.

Fifth day
Went to Vince's open house.
Little chit chat session with Vince, Hillary and Grace
Hillary brought a cute phone pouch for me from Taiwan.
Like it :)))

Seventh day
Sang k with the babes in Neway@Leisure Mall
after visiting in Missie's house.
cutie baby

Had a really really fun session.
I miss our high school moment.
We were still young.
We always stick together
We talked lots of dirty little secret.
I hope our friendship will hold till the end of our live.



I SUPER LOVE THIS PIC! MUAX

ps: kind of late to update all these!! Can't always online due to pc and internet problem =( I want IPHONE, so that i can tweet and check in whenever i want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment