Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's day

07022011
Had an one week earlier V celebration with him before the actual day, went to The Ship and celebrated our very 1st V day. That day was nice. He bought a perfume for me as V's present and seriously i love it very much!! Thanks baby!!




I love to see his smiles =)

Dessert at MOF after our dinner!!! For a sweet tooth girl like me, it's totally my favourite!!
this is really really nice =) weee. Tong Yuen+red bean soup+ice cream=delicious.
Simple great dinner! i love it and i love you!
Glad to have u to celebrate V's day with me =) 520!
Bought 2 cups and DIY on the cup, draw and wrote something. Thanks to Viko for giving me this idea =)) Hope you really like it my boy =)

14022011
Never expected that he will back to KL and celebrated today w me.
Little surprise from him =))) i appreciate it.
Went to Sushi Zanmai in Fahrenheit and had our lunch.
He loves that place so do i =)
I love the little surprises that he did on that day.
He bought 3 pairs of earrings for me. When he saw i didn't wear any earrings out. =D
Although it's not a very big deal to buy earrings for gf but still i'm glad that the little surprise that he made to me.
Big Bang's tees are available in Uniqlo, as a big fans of BigBang, i bought the rm60 tee!!
I might be abit over but no choice i'm obsess with them.
AND baby shared the money of the tee with me, i felt guilty and heartache that wasted his money so much on that day. Thank you for treating me nicely,sometimes my temper isn't that good. Please forgive me =)) with loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment