Thursday, March 31, 2011

Out of sudden

I was viewing a pretty girl's blog and one of her post is all about my favourite which is dessert. Out of sudden i feel like eating it rite now. Oh yeah, i do have this feeling rite now.
She was invited to have food tasting all the desserts in My Honeymoon. All of the desserts look so tempting and it makes me feel like wanna eat it now!!
I've been in Honeymoon for 3 to 4 times before, but everytime was rushing to have the dessert and rushed back to class and don't manage to really enjoy it.
But after i viewed her post, i got an urge to go it rite now w my friend or the one.
I may sound like exaggerate but for a dessert lover like me, i will get excited whenever i look at dessert pictures.

A highly recommend from her,i wanna eat the tong yuen :)
Everytime wanted to try this but never try before.Durian pancake,suitable for those durian lover.

ps: Photos credit to Chuckei

Skype w booboo just now, he promised to bring me eat when he back to KL which is on next weekend :))) Thank you my love. <3

Supposed can enjoy my one week holiday which is start on Tomorrow, plan ruined due to the stupid PD1 discussion. Ihateit. Go to sleep now,Good Nite readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment