Thursday, March 10, 2011

Im so tired.

Recently my life is full with assignments, tests.
So sick of it.
J told me that Degree is different with Diploma
it will be harder and more stressful.
Yeah, it's so true.
I feel that i'm not really ready yet.
Still in half blur condition.

Next Monday gonna submit 2 assignments, gonna have my theory test
gonna have my ITP test.
Wish i can handle it well.
Hope everything is going smoothly *crossed fingers*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday had little chilling session
w the besties.
K was tagging along her new boyf too.
A new member of our gang :)
Even though we all don't really like her
but when we gather
she'll always be the top topic of us.
We've become gossip girls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movie day
Last Sunday went to watch I'm Number 4
w June,JP and MK.
Overall of the movie was okay.
Get heart attack for several times when i watched the movie.




Realized that Mr Booboo seldom update his blog and our private blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment