Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breathe easy


Finally i'm literally free from the tests,assignments and i feel like i'm having holiday right now. lol
Actually 2 more weeks i'm gonna have my final paper but what i've done on this week are hanging out w my friends,w the boyf, YC session, chasing Gossip Girl. Sounds like i'm having holiday more than preparing for my final ><
Thanks to the boyf who helped me out of my PD assignment when i was stressed =3
Appreciate u,appreciate our relationship.
JY, it's sad that we didn't able to take any photos of us even though we've met each other continuously for 4 days =(
Still wanna thank you for helping me to photo-shoot under the hot weather.

I love this pic :)))




ps: Something was happening just now. So pissed whenever i think of it.
I know it's our fault but still need not to say it till so freaking serious and freaking wanna post at FACEBOOK to let the whole world know how pitiful you are.
It's alright,if you don't feel like wanna friend with us anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment