Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Of Karen 21st


Happy 21st my babe =)
may your have your 21st w lots of loves <3

1st of all,we celebrated advanced birthday of Karen 21st Sunday night.
You are officially 21 years old now =)
Supposed to be good day but unfortunately it was raining cats and dogs during the party time.
Not much photos taken especially a group photo =((
Somehow i still had a simple fun night w the gaming and drinking session.


The birthday girl
Hope u do like the present :)

Letter to K:
We knew each other for 7 years,still remember how we met each other? how we don't really like each other till we become best friends. We talked lots of secrets during high school life.
Honestly, when i think back, i miss those moments w u girls so much. We had so much fun in school.
A period of time we liked roller skating and we went there quite often. Especially any celebration or during weekend.
One of your birthday celebration was there too. Not forgetting some of the "love stories" occurred among us as well. The place did give us some of the sweet memories.
It's been few years we never ever step inside anymore and i wondering how has it turned into now?
Although we less contact once u start your working life,and i start with my degree life. So do others.
Somehow,i still wanna say that u guys are still my bff. I appreciate our friendship and i heart my btho2 gang so much <3



W my girls <3

Thanks to Kitzai to be my lengzai driver again.

ps: V said my blog is boring due to lack of pictures. So i tried to post few photos on this post. Will try to cam-whore more and take more pictures and upload to my blog when i'm free (:

No comments:

Post a Comment