Saturday, December 10, 2011

No longer the little girl




Based on the title "no longer the little girl"
reminds me that i've passed my 21st birthday.
Officially a 21 years old girl.
Even though i don't look like a 21 years old girl.
Somehow still feel that myself is old.
Celebrated this big day w the family members, friends, the guy that we just started to know each other more nowadays.
Thank you all of them who willing to spend
their time and celebrate it with me.
Always feel grateful to have them in my life.


Cam whore w the 2 pretty babes <3


Ah Chin-the future bread maker
My pretty girls. <3





The cousins <3

Daddy,even though you're at a very very far place which we don't even know where is it.
I know you will still watching me and love me like the way I love you.
It's just simply because i'm your little girl <3
Those special dates just make me miss you even more.
I'm sure you will bring us go somewhere else and have something nice when there's any one of us birthday.
Unfortunately i will never have this chance and celebrate any other special dates with you.
If can, in another life i will still choose to be your little girl.
Thanks for giving the best of everything for us. I'm grateful with what i have now.
Grateful that i'm able to study in private college.
Grateful that i was born in this family.
Grateful that i consider as lucky if compared to others.









6 comments:

  1. Your dad heard that.. :) He knows your all love <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao eh you still haven't send me the pictures!
    email here, peiwern89@hotmail.com haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. why will you suddenly read my blog? hahahaha. okok. email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaha cuz holidays too free nothing to do XD anyway what's your email!? I wanna invite you over to my 三分钟热度 blog HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. shirleychen90@hotmail.com. Faster invite me XD

    ReplyDelete