Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Christmas in Malacca

Secondly, spent my favourite Christmas day in the Malacca.

For the first time,i spent my Christmas in my childhood place.
It's always feel nice to be there.
I love the food, the moment that i'm going to spend with the cousins who stay in Malacca.
Always feel happy whenever i back there.
Lazy to type in details so i'll just let the photos do the talking :)




While on the way to Malacca

#1st day
Thousand layer cake <3 Original flavor is the best!!





Do we look alike with our spec? =)
Celebrated Christmas eve inside the k room.
Had a nice midnight sing k session with them.
For the first time, sang it till 3am as well.
Roti Canai as supper after that.
A great but tiring night.


#2nd day




Heehee. I'm the papparazzi XD


Satay Lok Lok :D Yummy licious



The love birds =)


me and Vanson =)

The cousins =)
Grandma and her daughter and her grandchildren and grand grand child =)

I'm a happy girl =)

ps: The steamboat that open by my Biao Jie Fu is another must eat food in Malacca :) it's way too delicious!!! I miss that already for now :(

pps: I will absolutely gain weight whenever i go there :(

No comments:

Post a Comment