Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 2011

December 2011 can be considered as a great one for me.

Personally love this month a lot.

Mainly it's because December is the month that i was brought to this world.

another 2 reasons are one of the most romantic days which is Christmas falls in December and

Winter Solstice is another big day which falls in December as well :)

"tong yuen" has always been one of my favourite but i only love the one which make by grandma

as her tong yuen is always the best!! :D

This year i've celebrated Christmas with my lovely friends and family.

First of all,had exchanging Christmas gift with my gang =3

Location: Caffeinees

Environment: 8/10

Food: 8/10




My Chocolate drink :)


The gifts

Cam whored infront of their Iphone
They call each other Milk Milk and Meow Meow :)



We've been friends for 8 years and our friendship will be continued =)

The pretty photographer on that day :)

My gang as always<3


Lastly a pic of me and Missie.
I love the background of this pic. <3
Lovely dovey.

ps: I got a cutie cup from Missie =) I likey!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment