Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brussels Beer Cafe

10th of May
I had a yam cha session with my babies on that night
Get a phone call from Karen and asked me to join them
last minute plan >.<
Sorry Mum, they always last minute plan it so didn't let U know earlier
We went to Petaling Jaya@Brussels Beer Cafe
Love the environment there =]
Definitely a good place to relax after a whole day working stress
Although it's a Beer Cafe but all of us ordered coffee
we are guai guai type =p
we did enjoy that night
I felt comfortable when I be with them, they made me relax, don't need to think much and be back myself
*loves*

Random pictures on that night:

when Angel makan-ing xD
Busying with Missie's blackberry
Babe K
Babe M
Personally like this =D
Credited by Karen

Babe K, M and "zi mui" Ah Chin


Acting innocent?!
Me and Babe A =)

True friends are like Morning, you can't have them for the whole day. But you can be sure that they'll be there when you wake up Tomorrow, next year and forever...
You guys are my "Morning"=D
XoXo


PS: That night was crazy, Ah Chin's driving skill was SUPER!! His car NEARLY "kiss" with another car. Our fault too, we keep asking him to speed, no more next time! One time is enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment