Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Insomnia

Currently become vampire gang with Vince they all
All are hyperactive at night while in the afternoon all are sleepy
Tuesday CA test was ok I think, hope that won't get too low marks
Karen babe is going to Melacca for a month
So gonna miss her, ALL THE BEST to you!!!

Nowadays busy with test and assignment which make my life kinda tired
so many tasks to do yet so little of time =(
I miss VACATION!! craving for that so badly
oh, and BIG BANG has finally released their new song so does C N BLUE
super duper NICE!!!!
Getting addicted to BB's Tell me Goodbye and C.N.Blue's Love and Love Light
Strongly recommended =)
waiting for their comeback stage on Music Bank


ps: Just realized that is I think too much, actually the thing wasn't as bad as I think. Thankfully
pps: Greyson Michael Chance is a really talented boy, I heart his voice so much

Tomorrow has morning class, have to off to bed. Night people

No comments:

Post a Comment