Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Movie day@Ip Man2

9th of May
Mum has bought Ip Man2 ticket at Jusco as I was so desperate to watch that movie =]
Ended up my sister, grandma and I went to watch it~
The movie was pretty awesome!!! *thumbs up*
He's really the man!!! started to adore him with his "wing chun" xD
Grandma said that the movie was OK but I don't think so
since she was enjoying the show so much =p
------------------------
That day is the real day for Mother's Day but Mum went for dinner with her sisters
after that I just realized that 9th of May is my parents 22nd year of Anniversary =(
Thinking of wanted to have a yam cha session with her at night
the plan was canceled due to her tiring face

Mum:
Although we seldom communicate with each other and sometimes I might made U unhappy but still ILY =)
Grandma:
U are just like my 2nd mother who take care of me when I was a little baby, Love u much!!! Muaxxxx

Stay healthy and happy always!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment