Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fight for the exam

Finally I've done with my ARS, Cost Accounting and the scariest subject in this sem-Macroeconomics.
Those 3 days were totally so unbearable for me.
I was studying like shit but I can't get all the notes into my head.
Once i study this and i will forget that ><
felt so useless for myself.

05/06/2010
It really did happen during my 1st day of ARS exam. I memorized so hard for the answers, once i get into the exam hall. I forgot some of them due to my panicky. =S It mad me felt so bad.
By the way, the questions are exactly the same with the tips that lecturer gave to us. TOTALLY!!! Too bad, the answers for those questions that he gave were too short. We have to do further research to get those answers, but i didn't do that. Way too lazy and not enough time for me to do so.

06/07/2010
CA exam on the next day after the ARS exam. It was okay.
I didn't study all the theory questions.
Just focus on the calculation.
During the exam, the questions disappointed me.
There are some questions i expected that will out in calculation but ended up it out in theory part there. *faints*
Just relied on my common sense to answer those theory questions. =S
My target of B for CA was far far away from me right now =(

07/07/2010
Thanks God. I think i was done pretty okay with my Macroeconomics.
At least i can get a pass for my Macroeconomics.
I was stress to the max when i studied this subject. I scared i will panic during the exam and will forget everything that i've studied.
Luckily, everything was okay when i was in the exam hall.
Just that headache occurred when i answering those questions.
My sacrifice of my sleeping time was kinda worth.

Although i still have one more subject-QM2 on next Tuesday. But i just wanna let myself to stay calm and chill right now.
Information overloaded on these few days.
Drama time later. Will study on Tomorrow.

ps: Thanks to all my babes and some of the DJ for wishing me Good Luck in the exam =3

pps: Currently i love to read a person's blog. Click HERE to read it.
Love one of his sentences
[Writing isn't all about using big words. It's about how you arrange them :) ]
His blog do give lots of inspiration to me. A talented boy. Really adore him.


No comments:

Post a Comment