Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holidaying

Yeah, am in the holiday mood now =) weeee~
left one more sem to go then I will be graduated, hope everything is going smoothly
Tuesday QM2 was okay~quite confident with it =) I wish to get B, i aim for that.
I've done with the "Mystery of Love" on last week. Nice drama =)
I like Raymond Lam in that drama. He's a totally smart guy but over smart.
Back to topic, Tomorrow is my cutie little sister and Ah Chin's birthday~
Going to celebrate Ah Chin's birthday in Kopi Boy which near to Leisure Mall~
while my sister's birthday we will celebrate with her on coming weekend~
By the time, i will extremely miss someone as he's the one who will always bring us out for celebration in Japanese restaurant which he likes it so much.
waiting for Tomorrow's gathering with the sampat gang. =)
I miss you guys!!!! see you guys on Tomorrow.
-------------------------------------

Guess what recently i started to get attracted by someone. yeah, new target again.
Dang Dang Dang~~~



NichKhun Oppa~~~~why are u so cute?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XmohBJnQ0Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=bEcPNXxioUo&feature=grec_index

~prefer Plurk more than Twitter now
~August just go to Melacca, this week i've promised to help Angel so cancel the original plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment