Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dilemma

2 more weeks, I'm gonna start my new semester soon
What I've done during this holiday?!
Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Drama,Outing, Violin.
All these things are like Deja Vu.
This holiday isn't as fantastic as i expected. I guess the main reason is because the gang of mine all are busying with their college life.
Somehow, outing with Boo Boo and my babes are really nice =)
Recently i'm kind of pessimistic because i think a lot, and sometimes i will emo for nothing.
Hate myself of being like this.
Yesterday chatted with Babe A in MSN and suddenly we both emo when we were talking about something. We both have exactly the same feeling. =S
Sometimes i really do have the feeling wanted to back to college and busy my schedule when i see all of them are tired with their assignments and tests.
Dilemma happens when I hope that my new semester can start faster
so that i can let myself busy and not being pessimistic like now.
In the same time, i also hope that my holiday will not be ended that soon.
So that i can escape the overwhelming of stress for the last semester.

Life is still going on, no matter how. Don't let all these tiny things influence your mood whole day long. I'm gonna be alright soon and I will. =)

ps: 9th of Augus, will wait for that day =3








No comments:

Post a Comment