Sunday, June 6, 2010

6th of June 2010

0606201o
-A memorial day-

Yesterday whole family gathered together again. Did a visitation to Daddy.
Headed to "Chun Gei restaurant after the visitation to take our lunch.
Massive jokes I had with the cousins during the lunch hours. We were laughing-out-loud like there are no other peoples around us.
I get stuck with the "Hello" by Lionel Richie.
Thanks to Amanda, she reminded me when we talked about Shrek4.
I just can't stop laughing when she sang it with her expression on her face.
Home-sweet-home after that, cam-whoring, gossiping, singing in the whole afternoon.
Sue Jean Jiejie brought me and the little cousins to McD for dinner before she back to Melacca.
Thanks Jiejie.

I fell so exhausted in this month. Like seriously need to relax myself to overcome the overwhelming stress. Too much tests and assignments need to complete.Next month is the final and I feel like I have no confident to handle it.
Ends with Love. XoXo

ps: I'm going to Melacca in July =) Nyonya foods here I come ^-^



No comments:

Post a Comment