Monday, June 28, 2010

Special Special

I guess i started to like B2ST right now!! yeah!!! after their autograph session in ONE U on Yesterday!! My 1st time has given to B2ST!! 1st time queuing up the line to wait for the signature~1st time face to face to great them when they sign my album. They were really friendly and nice. Gikwang Oppa is really cute!!!! i like his charming smile =D
I still remember his smiling but others not really remember. LOL
I felt that DongWoon didn't really smile on that day, perhaps he was too tired.
"Sugo Haseyo Beast Oppa" *Fighting!!!!*
-----------------------------
Before that sis, Jie jie, her husband and I watched
not bad thought, still prefer Ip Man1 and Ip Man2
but I like the old man inside the movie who taught Ip Man KungFu
the way he talked and his action was so cute. haha
----------------------------------------
After the B2ST, went to A&W and had dinner with the didis
Haagen Duz Ice Cream as dessert after the dinner.
Yummy Yummy. Love it
-------------------------
Took few of the pictures on that day: Thanks to the didis who teman-ed me Yesterday. Jie Jie and her husband who fetched us there

--------------------------
~One U parking was sucks. Hate to go there.
~Jie, next time when i'm going to meet any artist,i sure tag u along. FOR SURE! xD
~Beast oppa, next time held a concert in Malaysia please =3
~I'm so regret that can't go for the showcase =(

No comments:

Post a Comment