Sunday, June 6, 2010

you got me

Yesterday went to OneFm with JP, Kit and ZhiJune
not going to type out the reason I went there.
Thanks to Kitzai for being my driver!!! Gamsahamnida!!!
We met Onefm Dj Jane, she's petite =)

After that went to OneU and have our lunch
and we had porridge and "yao zha guai"
cheap and nice!!! ^-^
The only bad thing was, OneU's air-conditioned was not cool enough
we were feeling so hot during our lunch time.

Walked around after the lunch and went in to almost-every-clothes-shop and tried the clothes with ZhiJune xD
One of the clothes I've tried.


Cam-whoring during ZhiJune was trying new clothes.

Shirley with formal. Nice?! xD

Took some pictures with Domokun before we left the place

personally like this. haha. Credited to ZhiJune

Shirleyhadanicedaywithherlovelyfriends. I heart being out with you all.
Ends with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment