Saturday, June 12, 2010

Y,why..

Yesterday the Macro test was worst. I'm so gonna flunk the test
The mid night oil that i've burned was totally useless. x.x
I'm so gonna screw myself for always being the last minute person.

Accompanied sister and her friends to TS after that
while I tagged Johann Poh along to accompany me back. xD
planned to watch Karate Kid but ended up the planning was failed due to the fully booked.
Before that, had our lunch at Shabu Shabu which is not really bad.
Headed to play Bowling after the lunch.
Had a pretty fun time over there.
Me and JP were busy cam-whoring while they were playing bowling
haha.
Random funny pictures:




JP 's blur blur face.
I like this picture ^^

Me and Terence =)

ps: Had a little childhood time before we back home.

----------------------------
After back home, thought can have a rest but Babe Missie sms-ed me
and asked me to yam cha :)
so 2nd round we went to Coffee Berry and had our little chilling session
Enough of laughing on that day.
Reached home at 11 something. Totally exhausted. ><

ps: damnit.manypeoplesayi'mfatter. iwantmySbodyshape. T-T



No comments:

Post a Comment