Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Currently busy with Marketing Comm assignment
and it 's driving me crazy =(
The more i do and search for the information, the more blur to deal with it.
It's good if you are here to guide me how to do it, lol.
B is busying with his assignment as well.
Don't like this kind of feeling when both of us or either one of us busy dealing with assignment, we'll probably have no time to really text or contact with each other =(
Sometimes i have a selfish thought that hopes he could spend little more time just to accompany me but i know he won't do that.
But it's okay~I guess i will slowly get used to it and change myself to a better one.
Time able to prove everything.

Yesterday was our 3 monthsary! Gonna update a post about it when i'm free.

ps: Never get sick of missing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment