Sunday, November 28, 2010

I hate exams

Tomorrow having the FM exam!! I'm so nervous although i trying hard to calm myself down.
I scare i will mix out all the things up!! Hopefully i won't *fingers crossed*
Probably will go to college earlier and revise again before head to exam hall.
I aim a very high result on this subject, all the Tutorial questions that he has taught us i just revise and revise again.
I wish i could just able to answer all the calculation questions well.
Theory part i just wish i can answer as much as i can.

Heard a really bad news Today which totally broke my heart.
It influenced my mood so badly but i know i can't, i still have an exam on Tomorrow.
I must get it well as this sem is last sem.
Luckily you were there when i was sad. I'm really glad about that.

Have to back to study else someone is going to scold me if i still online.
Will update my blog once I'm free.

Gossip Girl, i just can't wait to watch you!!!! please wait for me!!
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment