Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trust?! Love?!


In every relationship, there's no right or wrong
just depends on the opinion of each other how to treat or see the thing.
Just like what ZhiJune said
we girls will care the people more when we slowly deeply in love with someone.
Maybe my caring towards him is too much
till he started to not used to it.
He dislike i'm being emo easily
but sometimes i just hard to control myself for being emo.
Maybe I'm still immature enough in loving someone
I always thought i'm mature enough to be a 20 years old girl
but i just realized that actually i'm not.

I easily get upset when he didn't reach my expectation
I'm still a little girl who demanding love so much
Perhaps i've slowly become a reliable girl
who rely on you much towards day by day
You treat me nicely and sweetly
I'm happy when i'm with you.

But now i know that
care on you too much will be a burden for you.
On the time past on
I will start to care you lesser
I will try to be more understanding
I will start not to worry if you back too late
I will allow you do whatever you like

ps: Somethings are just better to be left unsaid. I will choose to keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment