Friday, November 12, 2010

Our 3months

We celebrated our 3 monthiversary earlier which is one day before the exact day.
He came to my house and fetched me to college.
Had our pork noodles together as brunch =)
Dropped by at the bubble tea shop at Mentari Court before he sent me to coll
Tried out the Green Milk bubble tea which is my best choice of it =)
B likes it as well, he said he wanted to buy it again after my class, Lol
So yeah, we bought it again after my class!!
This time we tried out the Vanilla Orea and Pearl Green Tea, not bad though =3

Did our little pak tor session in Lake Valley before he sent me home
not forgetting our cam whore time

Although it's just an extraordinary celebration but it's enough for me =)
I'm glad that i can be one of your important person in your life =3
Hearts you

No comments:

Post a Comment