Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Still rushing

Finding information for Marketing Comm assignment just now but did till half then laziness come to find me and I'm fb-ing, blogging now.
Currently did happen some unhappy stuff between me and him.
Dislike those down feelings perhaps i have slowly become an emo queen ==
Long distance relationship is not easy at all. I do understand now.
Somehow i still sayang him lots.
We still need time to maintain it well. =)

Kinda regret of going somewhere on the past few days with someone.
Felt like i have become her substitute.
I didn't tell this to anyone except for my B and my sis.
But at least i still know he do care about it and he brought a good new for me and i was so happy when i heard of it =3

HRM test was okay on Today and I'm kinda satisfied with it.
I hope the result is on my expectation.

ps: wish that our Sunday plan is going super duper smoothly.



No comments:

Post a Comment